"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
Current Reading List
Hello Everyone. Personally, it has been a time of reading these past few months. The motivation to read goes in waves for me. I have been on a reading kick and this blog post is to share some of the books in the stack.
Recently ReadTo begin, here are some books that have recently been completed. In the near future, I will create reviews in the form of blog posts for these books.
- Bold Brand, Josh Miles
- The Advantage, Patrick Lencioni
- Drive, Daniel Pink
- Three Laws of Performance, Steve Zaffron and Dave Logan
- Edison on Innovation, Alen Axelrod
- Built to Sell, John Warrillow
Currently ReadingBooks that are in the current reading stack. Just as a point of reference... the Kenneth Burke book is not an easy read!
- A Grammar of Motives, Kenneth Burke
- StoryBranding, Jim Signorelli
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship, Bill Aulet
- Your Voice Is Your Calling Card, Suzann Rye